1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 cup butter or coconut oil softened (I used Kerrygold butter)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 Tbs honey
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven at 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend together flours, baking soda, salt and spices.
- In a food processor, combine butter, sugar and honey until incorporated then add eggs, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to wet one and blend until well combined.
- Spoon on to prepared baking sheet, flatten the top and bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown at the bottom. Cool completely. Makes about 20 cookies. Enjoy!